ȚKP Venglai Unit, Lungsen Lirthei Sil Hnatlang

Today is Friday, 2nd October 2026. I participated in a vehicle-washing activity. The program started at 7:00 a.m., and the venue was near BCM Church, Venglai, Lungsen.

I reached the place at around 7:25 a.m. We cleaned two-wheelers and four-wheelers.

I didn't particularly have any friends there, so I stayed on my own and minded my own business during the breaks. Honestly, I felt uncomfortable because I felt like I was alone and had no friends. I even felt like going home.

But what can I do? This is life, and I have to embrace both the ups and downs. I'll try to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord. That's it. Whatever I face, I want to face it with God.

In every moment, whether good or bad, easy or difficult, my mentality matters most. I will think positively and try to do the best I can according to God's will. I will not live according to the expectations of others, but according to God's expectations and will.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Visit to Sibuta Lung

Hmangaihna hlu

I Let My Bike Be Wrapped