ȚKP Lungsen Pastor Bial Rorel 61 na


Today is 3rd October 2026. We, the TKP Venglai Unit, reached the place, Rangte BCM Church, at around 9:35 a.m. As soon as I arrived, I parked my bike near the church. My friend and colleague, Isaac, then showed me a place where I could get dressed. So, I quickly got changed at a house near the church. After that, we took some photos there.


At 10:00 a.m., the program started, and we gathered in the church.

Our Bial TKP leaders were seated at the front on the platform. The meeting was conducted by our Bial TKP President, while the second session was conducted by the Vice President.



At noon, we had a lunch break. The food was very good, and I felt full and satisfied.

We discussed various agendas and also planned and finalized the budget for 2026–2027.

At around 3:30 p.m., we concluded the meeting with a prayer to God. 

My friend Isaac insisted that I have dinner at his house, but I declined because, although I did not mention it to him, I wanted to follow my workout routine without missing a session. So, I went back home to Lungsen, where I rented a house.,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Visit to Sibuta Lung

Hmangaihna hlu

I Let My Bike Be Wrapped